miércoles, 18 de noviembre de 2015


She is my grandmother, she is the funniest family, she is seventy two years old, she is tall and fat, has a shirt white and a pant black.


They are my father and my brother, their names are Antonio and Fabian, my father is fifty five years old and my brother is twenty one years old, my father is the most generous of the family, although my brother is more humorous that my father.


They are boyfriend´s family, the name of the mother is Isabel, she has a t-shirt dark blue, she is the most cheerful of all, the man has jacket gray, he is the brother of Andres, he is more cranky that his father. His father has a jacket black and jeans, the more young is Paula, his sister, she is a person fantastic and she is more petite of all.


They are my friends, there are Orlando, Sol, Mauricio, Alejandra, Oscar and Mateo. Almost everyone have t-shirt gray, but Orlando is thinner and browner that all, Orlando is tall, but Oscar is taller than Orlando, Mauricio and Mateo. Sol is the older that all and Alejandra is the younger of the group.



They are my pets, the cat is Emiliana and the dog is Maya, Maya is older that Emi but Maya is the funniest of the two, Maya is white and Emi has many colors, black, white, yellow and brown.



But of all, i am the most beautiful. :)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario